Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Goodbye, 2010

As 2010 comes to a close, I reflect on my eating behaviour in the past 12 months. Started off (plant) strong, and slowly naughty foods started creeping back into my diet (bacon, gravy, cheeseburgers, oh my!).

In hopes of not sounding like a broken record, I have high hopes for my ability to make better choices in 2011 -- to improve overall health & fitness. What this means to me is a plant-strong diet, and exercise-strong lifestyle. Every day.

The first and most obvious milestone will happen in April -- we are embarking on a 8-day trip to Costa Rica in celebration of Mark's 40th birthday. I will wear a bikini for a week straight, and I will like it. That is my mantra. It has been a couple years since I visited CR, cannot wait to go back! Following CR, not as fancy but still a delight, we will be spending a week in Port Aransas for the week of July 4th. Once again: I will wear a bikini for a week straight, and I will like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment